Bolt and Jesus

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

Re: Bolt and Jesus

Postby Tuariki » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:25 am

jamboy wrote:
lonewolf wrote:I am not a Bolt idolator. In fact, I think he is a classless buffoon but this is not big deal.

Bolt being the world's most famous athlete cares little about what you think of him.

It's a pity we don't have more buffoons in our sport like Bolt and less of the lonewolf buffoons.

In his personal life and attitudes Bolt appears to me to be your typical 26 year old single male who just happens to be as jamboy says, the most famous athlete on the planet.

Without naming names, to me your buffoon profile was more aptly applied to a couple of the "trash" talking US sprinters of a few years ago. I am not aware of Bolt talking "trash". To me Bolt is an over exuberant big kid and aren't we lucky that we have him around. Best thing that ever happened to TnF. And I hope he can do a triple 3peat in Rio and get under 9.5 and 19.0 and continue being the buffoon that lonewolf so despises.
Tuariki

Re: Bolt and Jesus

Postby mump boy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:03 am

Tuariki wrote:
jamboy wrote:
lonewolf wrote:I am not a Bolt idolator. In fact, I think he is a classless buffoon but this is not big deal.

Bolt being the world's most famous athlete cares little about what you think of him.

It's a pity we don't have more buffoons in our sport like Bolt and less of the lonewolf buffoons.

In his personal life and attitudes Bolt appears to me to be your typical 26 year old single male who just happens to be as jamboy says, the most famous athlete on the planet.

Without naming names, to me your buffoon profile was more aptly applied to a couple of the "trash" talking US sprinters of a few years ago. I am not aware of Bolt talking "trash". To me Bolt is an over exuberant big kid and aren't we lucky that we have him around. Best thing that ever happened to TnF. And I hope he can do a triple 3peat in Rio and get under 9.5 and 19.0 and continue being the buffoon that lonewolf so despises.

All of this ^^
mump boy