Welcome to triple4's private message board

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

Welcome to triple4's private message board

Postby Guest » Fri May 16, 2003 10:18 am

Lighten up! This isn't your personal Q&A service. And if you're going to ask nothing but historical questions, have the common sense to go over to the historical forum, not current events. End of rant.

Re: Welcome to triple4's private message board

Postby triple4 » Sat May 17, 2003 4:59 am

Please forgive me irritated, I reacted with too much enthusiasm when I found the T&FN message board and I reached out too strongly for fellow track enthusiasts as I have been starving for years for such a venue. Since your response though I promise to only check the responses to my postings and then never return to upset you and return to holding my love for track and field to myself again. Goodbye, and take care...Triple4
triple4

Postby gh » Sat May 17, 2003 6:17 am

T4---hang in there! We'd hate to lose somebody with your level of enthusiasm. We all get kid-in-the-candy-shop syndrome now and then. It wasn't Irritated's place to chastise you, although we can understand his ire.

Keep those cards and letters coming.... just dribble them at us rather backing up the dumptruck.

gh
gh

Postby triple4 » Sat May 17, 2003 7:32 am

Thank you GH, I truly appreciate your concerned response. Please know I hold no contempt for "irritated" and will continue to visit the message board. Again, my apologies to all. ---Hey, whatever became/happened of/to Viktor Sanayev !! :)....
triple4