Thanks T&FN staff

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

Thanks T&FN staff

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 27, 2003 6:04 pm

I'm sure I speak for everyone on these boards when I say thanks to GH/B. Hall and all the gang for allowing us to enjoy T&F much more than in the past. I feel closer to the action with your web page (although nothing will replace the magazine), and your providing a conduit (well managed) for T&F fans to communicate is truly appriciated.

Keep up the good work.

Re: Thanks T&FN staff

Postby dl » Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:59 am

I hate to flog our own product (but I am very proud of it), but have you signed up for eTN? The electronic version of Track Newsletter, our results service, is going out daily from Paris. The best source available for stats and splits from the Worlds. It's free to all T&FN subscribers.
dl

Re: Thanks T&FN staff

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:37 am

Yes, the T&FN guys have done a superb job. The regular e-updates are just great, and the website (here) is also excellent. Despite everyone's desire to (seemingly) bash everything left, right, and center, T&FN continues to set the standard.

That reminds me...

Postby BillVol » Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:28 am

I've got to renew my subscription today. Agree 100% on T&FN, el s.
BillVol

Re: That reminds me...

Postby 6 5.5hjsteve » Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:23 am

Amen. Can't imagine a world without T&FN and all they do for us and the sport.
6 5.5hjsteve

Postby Little Alien » Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:42 am

I signed up for ETFN and have't gotten a thing since nationals..:-(.....help!
Little Alien

Postby bhall » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:19 am

Send me an email with your name and email address and I'll check the mail we get. You can always email admin@trackandfieldnews.com if you can't find an answer in the eTN Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/general/eTN/faq.html ). There is also a Contact Us link on most pages of the site that will send me an email.

Ben
bhall