hjsteve is a DOPER

Main message board: for the discussion of topical track & field items only.

hjsteve is a DOPER

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:03 pm

Yes, finally someone has the guts to just come right out and say it. Go over to the ‘WC Winners Contest’ thread – here I’ll bump it to the top . . . there. See the standings? sjsteve is obviously juiced to the gills. Today he picked Freitag and Feofanova, for crissakes. Yesterday it was Perez in the 20W! Does that sound like a guy who competing on a level playing field? This guy comes out of nowhere, is already clear of the field (3 ahead of tafnut and I know him personally – he’s awesome), and you want to tell me he’s not on the stuff? D-R-U-G-S!!! There, I’ve said the taboo word. I dare Ben Hall to yank this thread. I know about the little bed-wetting incident at camp, Ben. I don’t think we need say any more, eh?

How do I know hjsteve is a doper? Because I am an expert on all aspects of t&f. In HS I was 4:15 miler. I also threw the shot 60’ and was a 6’9 HJ-er.
PAULIE - BACK ME UP HERE, MAN - I'M TALKING MAJOR STEROIDS!
I personally know Dwight Stones and Larry Rawson, who often ask my advice of track and media questions. I am 35 now and yes, I do live at home with mom and yes, I do have all the original Star Wars action figures, but I have a very full exciting life, and I do not just sit at home and write in to internet chat rooms. As a matter of fact I also have a really hot girlfriend too. Her name is Svetlana and I have been dating her on-line for almost two weeks now. We’ll meet very soon.

If you do not agree with me about hjsteve, you are very very STOOOOPID. You have a low IQ. I have a very high IQ – way over 110. I was third place in the Geography Bee in the 7th grade and I have the trophy right here to prove it. You people really make me mad, because I am so smart and you are so stupid.

So anyway, hit me back (that means: answer me) if you agree. If you don’t, you’re a dooty head. Holla!

Re: hjsteve is a DOPER

Postby Randy Treadway » Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:25 pm

I don't know if jhsteve is on 'the stuff', but anybody who entered the contest without submitting to out of competition testing must be guilty of SOMETHING.

Seriously, I see some real fast REACTION TIMES here on this board, and some people are definitely WIND AIDED.

Probably the only juice to be found in some of us is tobacco... -) watch yer toes there buddy....
Randy Treadway

Postby oldvaulter » Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:47 pm

Yeah, as I said on another thread, there's definitely something going on with hjsteve. Nine winners already and he can't even get over 2 meters? It just doesn't add up.
oldvaulter

Postby 6 5.5hjsteve » Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:56 pm

And now from the Einstein of Track:

I LOOOOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Now if I had picked Mikhnevich, then you could really complain !!

Luck ?? Skill ?? A long way to go.

Boy, my ego just loves the attention I am getting !!
6 5.5hjsteve

Postby hammer forever » Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:30 pm

I'm laying down on the track right now to protest Steve's unfair advantage. Check out the images on my website.
hammer forever

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:53 pm

The real test will be if he runs out the back door when they come to his house for a surprise out of competition drug test...and it seems funny that he`s only smart in the years during big meets..sounds like he`s blood doping to me lol

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:09 pm

Steve...suggest you go pee in a jar and freeze it to disprove these scurilous slurs on hj-ers...

Stuck on the E. Coast on business and will miss the coverage until later in the week. Plus forgot to set my TiVo and am relying on girlfriend working out how to use it :(

The only coverage in the LA Times today was that wanker Drummond laying on the track. Clown indeed.